Sensible cars needn't be boring!
Irmscher have previously offered the Astra GTC in petrol versions with 1.4l/90BHP; 1.6l/105BHP and 1.8l/140BHP. In Geneva, Irmscher is presenting a new development of the 1.6l turbo engine with LPG drive. The power plant develops 132kW / 180BHP thus providing sporty performance. The conversion to the alternative combustion format and the sporty details are each offered in the package. The body package is available in three levels beginning with "S1", containing a radiator grill in a honeycomb design, front spoiler and roof spoiler.
Level 2 additionally contains side sills to form the "iS2" package. The all-round body "iS3" package includes 18-inch light alloy wheels.
All products can of course also be supplied as individual items.
Customers ordering the LPG facility for an additional € 2,695 can rapidly recoup the costs for this sporty conversion at the LPG filling station - thus combining pure driving pleasure with pleasing savings, content in the knowledge that they are travelling in an economically and environmentally-friendly way.
All models can be individually refined with leather upholstery and trim according to customer requirements. With immediate effect, the alterations can be ordered at any Opel dealership or directly at Irmscher.
At a glance - Irmscher Opel Astra GTC Turbo
• Front spoiler lip, three-piece
• Radiator grill insert with frame and stainless steel panel
• Side sills
• Rear diffuser
• Roof spoiler
• Special décor - black
• White rear lights
• Leather upholstered seating
• Handbrake lever in aluminium look
• Real aluminium centre console
• Aluminium pedals
• Irmscher foot mats
• Steering wheel rim: chrome-matt
• Light alloy wheels in GT Star Titanium design 8x19 ET 35 with 225/35x19 tyres
• Light alloy wheels in Sport Star design 8x18 ET 30 with 225/40x18 tyres
• Spring set
• Twin-pipe rear silencer, Ellipse, left/right
• Autogas (LPG) drive conversion for 1.4l, 1.6l, 1.6l Turbo and 1.8l petrol engines
Leave a comment