The TRD Tundra Street Concept is based on the 2007 Toyota Tundra and incorporates a host of features specially developed for this model by TRD (Toyota Racing Development), providing significant styling and handling revisions and a more powerful, supercharged engine designed to peak the interest of any serious performance enthusiast.
The stock 5.7-liter DOHC VVTi V8 engine is equipped with TRD supercharger and intercooler package featuring an Eaton roots-type supercharger with an integrated air-to-liquid intercooler. Air flow is enhanced with a TRD cold air intake, matched with stainless dual rear exhaust.
The suspension has been revised for a lower ride height. A new TRD braking system has been added with larger calipers and 16-inch drilled rotors for enhanced stopping performance. A set of 285/45 tires ride on TRD 22x9 inch forged aluminum wheels.
Outside the TRD Tundra Street Concept sports a revised front grille and lower fascia with restyled rear valance and bumper. The tow hitch has been concealed and there’s a power tonneau cover with integrated spoiler. It’s topped off by a High Impact Red paint treatment. Inside, the seats are covered by custom fabric with leather center console and door trim.
TRD TUNDRA STREET CONCEPT FEATURES
· 5.7L DOHC VVTi V8
- TRD supercharger & intercooler package featuring an Eaton Roots-type supercharger with an integrated air-to-liquid intercooler
- TRD cold air intake system with conical air filter
- Stainless rear-exit dual exhaust system
· Revised suspension with lower ride height
· TRD brake system featuring larger calipers and 16” drilled rotors
· TRD 22” x 9 forged aluminum wheels with 285/45 tires
· Concealed tow hitch
· Revised front grille and lower fascia
· Restyled rear valance and bumper assembly
· Custom High Impact Red paint
· Power InfiniVu tonneau with integrated spoiler
· Custom seat fabric
· Leather door and center console trim
Leave a comment