THE NEW CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR SPEED
The new Flying Spur Speed shares the enhancements of the Continental Flying Spur model above with the following additions taken from the acclaimed GT Speed:
- A more powerful 600bhp (610PS/449kW) version of Bentley’s highly acclaimed W12 with 553 lbft (750 Nm) of torque.
- A 9% increase in power and 15% increase in torque.
- Maximum torque constant from 1750 rev/min.
- More engaging Bentley driving experience through uprated chassis:
- 10mm lowered ride height, uprated spring/damper settings and uprated anti-roll bars for improved agility and body control.
- Exceptional roadholding thanks to superior grip from unique 9.5Jx20 multi-spoke alloy wheels with bespoke Pirelli P-Zero performance tyres.
- Improved steering response achieved through retuned speed-sensitive Servotronic system, solid-mounted front subframe and stiffer rear bushings.
- ‘Dynamic’ mode introduced on the uprated Bosch 8.1 ESP system with more progressive intervention to cater for the more spirited driver.
- 0-60mph in 4.5 secs (0-100km/h in 4.8s) and a top speed of 200mph (322km/h).
Unique Speed model styling cues:
- Front grille and lower air intakes in dark-tinted chrome matrix.
- Bright chrome grilles available as a no cost option.
- Wider rifled sports exhaust tail pipes.
- ‘Speed’ treadplates to all four doors.
- 3-spoke Sport leather steering wheel.
- Optional bright or dark tint aluminium fascia panel.
- Drilled alloy sport foot-pedals, knurled chrome/hide gearlever.
- Diamond quilted hide to seat facings and door panels.