CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR RANGE – NEWS IN BRIEF
CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR
- New front end design with:
- More upright front grille with bright chrome matrix.
- Larger, lower air intakes.
- Chromed headlamp bezels.
- Optional bright chrome matrix lower grille.
- New, more slender rear bumper design with:
- Best-in-class cabin refinement
- Wraparound brightware and black valance.
- Bright tail lamp bezels.
Enhanced driving dynamics
- Acoustic glass to side and rear windows.
- New acoustic tri-laminate undertray and wheelarch liners.
- Retuned exhaust system.
Enhanced cabin comfort and customer convenience
- The aluminium-intensive suspension features revised spring, anti-roll bar and damper settings and a new bespoke 19-inch Pirelli UHP tyre, for outstanding levels of ride quality, comfort, response and refinement.
- New design 19-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels.
- Retuned Servotronic power steering for improved feedback and feel.
- New ‘Sport Traction’ mode from ESP 8.1 system offers superb traction without being intrusive.
- Optional fade-resistant carbon ceramic brakes provide improved brake feel (only available on 20-inch wheels).
- Discs last lifetime of car and pad life doubled (in normal driving conditions).
- New, follow-to-stop precision radar-based Adaptive Cruise Control with five time-gap settings.
- Power output of the twin turbo 6.0 litre W12 engine remains at 552bhp (560PS/412kW).
- Top speed of 195mph (312km/h) and 0-60mph in 4.9 seconds (0-100km/h in 5.2s).
- New optional exclusive Naim for Bentley audio system with 1100 Watt amplifier provides the world’s best in-car sound stage.
- New optional glovebox-located iPod, MP3 & USB interface connects personal music to the in-car infotainment system.
- Multi-layer seat construction for enhanced comfort.
- New optional full width rear seat with electrically adjustable outboard positions and fixed central seat.
- Park distance control system with new graphics on infotainment screen.
- Aluminium foot pedals incorporating the “B” Bentley logo.
Improved personalisation and bespoke choice
- Enhanced choice of handcrafted interior and exterior finishes include:
- Contemporary style marquetry with crossbanding to door waistrails (Walnut & Chestnut veneers only).
- Traditional style marquetry with crossbanding and inlay to fascia, door waistrails and uppercentre console (Walnut & Chestnut veneers only).
- New chrome inlay strip to door waistrails.
- New two tone interior hide colour options providing greater opportunities for personalisation.
- Two new interior hide colours, Linen and Imperial Blue.
- Seat piping now available in 16 colours to allow customer to match secondary hide or single tone interior.
- Three new standard exterior paint colours (Havana, White Sand and Onyx) along with four unique duo-tone paint combinations (Havana, Dark Sapphire, Onyx and Midnight Emerald) for the first time on the Continental family.