The New Renault Koleos Expression is the latest addition to the Koleos range. It competes in the compact SUV segment which has attracted a strong following from those that live an active lifestyle. They are looking for something more than a traditional hatch or sedan that takes them from A to B, they want a vehicle that gives them the opportunity to stand out from the crowd, express themselves and their personality.
The Koleos 4x2 Expression 2.5L Petrol is priced at just $28,490 RRP for the 6 speed Manual and $30,490 for the CVT...making it a lot easier to express yourself.
Renault does not compromise on Safety. The new Koleos Expression is not only affordable but it is also the best in class in terms of safety credentials.
In fact, it comes standard with:
* 5-star Euro NCAP safety ratings
* 6 airbags (dual front, side and curtain)
* ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
* ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
* Height adjustable front seatbelts with pretensioner (double pretensioner on driver’s side) and load limiter
Added to those, is a long list of features which ensure perfect driving comfort for the driver:
* Cruise control with speed limiter
* Remote satellite audio controls
* RCA audio jacks for MP3 connectivity
French Flair is a way of life. It is the ability to create the practical, but also to give it
style. And the new Renault Koleos Expression certainly delivers there. It has an elegant, yet purposeful design that is enhanced by:
* 17” Fidji alloy wheels
* Rear spoiler
* Fog lights
* Body coloured bumpers
* Chrome effect on front and rear skid plates
* Dark charcoal cloth upholstery
* Renault smart card key
Inside, there is the clever use of space that Renault has become renowned for with a large lockable glovebox that can be chilled to keep drinks and chocolates cool, a centre console with a 12V power outlet, a discreet storage draw under the passenger seat and an underfloor storage space in the rear.
The Koleos Expression is a well rounded package that delivers outstanding value with its low entry prices yet comprehensive features, while still delivering that French Flair that makes it unmistakably Renault. It becomes even better value in August with an introductory price of $29,990 Drive Away for the 6 speed Manual with non Metallic paint.
Leave a comment