BMW Group DesignworksUSA: Premium Design in all the Right Places
Mercedes-Benz at the IAA 2009: Mercedes-Benz Design
The Key for Tech-Savvy BMW Aficionados
Mercedes-Benz Drivers Enjoy Significantly Better Road Safety
Cruisin’ On - Chrysler PT Cruiser Will Continue Production
AUDI AG: Double World Premiere for Anniversary
Porsche Design Group (Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG) is introducing its new mobile phone P'9522. The mobile phone, available now in Porsche Design Stores and in specialist shops, is blending a linear shape with innovative communications technology.
The Porsche Design P'9522 is milled from a single solid aluminum block and a single sheet of scratchproof glass, its finish is pure and sleek. The rough, raw materials used to build the P'9522 have been crafted to underscore the refined design. In combination with its quintessential black and brushed aluminum finish, the P'9522 represents the timeless and authentic design philosophy of the brand. The P'9522 has the very latest communications technology together with excellent sound and picture reproduction:
- Display. The touchscreen display makes navigating through the menus smooth, easy and intuitive. The AM OLED display ensures top quality color reproduction and brightness.
- Mobile navigation. The phone has a built-in GPS receiver for mobile navigation purposes. The 2.8 inch widescreen display makes it easy to read the information on the screen.
- Finger print sensor. Access to personal data is secured by means of a sensor which identifies the user's finger print.
- Pictures and video. The P'9522 is equipped with a stills and video camera with auto focus. The camera has a resolution of five megapixels, integrated flash and digital zoom.
- Music. The P'9522 is equipped with an MP3 player for music, ring tones and voice reproduction in stereo quality.
- Internet. Speedy internet access is assured, thanks to the P'9522's WiFi technology.
- Quad band. This is a quad band cell phone, compatible with most global networks (with the exception of Japan and Korea).
The P'9522 thus reflects the brand's clear design language and lives up to its promise of blending together high quality materials, top of the range workmanship and innovative technology.
Porsche Design is a luxury brand with particular focus on technically inspired products. The brand was founded in 1972 by Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, and since then its products have stood for functional, timeless and purist design. The product portfolio includes classic men's accessories, a sport and fashion collection as well as electronic products and a men's fragrance range. The products are designed in the Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria, and sold worldwide in own stores, shop-in-shops, high quality department stores and exclusive retail outlets.
Nine Artists Photographs
The P'9522 is both a premium cell phone and a design accessory. Its pure and timeless design have provided the inspiration to nine international photographers to produce works whichreflect the combination of design, luxury and technology, while at the same time preserving the style of the original artists.
The works are on display at the «Porsche Design Mobile Phone Experiences» exhibition. The traveling exhibition will take place in Paris, Lisbon, Milan, Hamburg, Moscow, Beijing, Hong Kong and Dubai between September and November 2008
Leave a comment