Nissan won’t be attending next month’s Detroit Motor Show however they will be unveiling something big leading up to the opening day on the 11th January.
According to the team at GT-R blog, the extra special V-Spec variant of the GT-R will be shown in all its glory on the 8th January. Nissan is rumoured to be building only 10 of these limited edition cars a month. On top of the giant slaying ‘standard’ GT-R, the V-Spec will include the following:
- Engine output increased to 388kW (353kW in standard car).
- Transmission mode selection button has been removed.
- Overboost button for increased midrange boost during overtaking.
- Carbon brakes.
- Carbon fibre MFD surround
- Carbon fibre mirror switch surround
- Black interior only
- Silver painted panels are now chrome
- Carbon fibre front seats
- Carbon fibre rear shelf replaces seats
- Carbon fibre grille painted matte clear
- Carbon fibre rear wing painted matte clear
- Carbon fibre ducts in front lip spoiler
- New colour available: Ultimate Black Pearl
- Available colours: Ultimate Black Pearl, Brilliant White, Red, Dark Metal Gray, Black
Wheels and Suspension:
- Rays 20″ Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Bilstein Damptronic suspension upgraded
- Dunlop Tires (no cost option)
- Thatcham alarm system
- BOSE Sound System and ETC (Electronic Toll Card system)
- Ultimate Black Pearl Paint
Leave a comment