Speculation had it that Nismo may delay the highly anticipated tuning package as the August 20th announcement was missed. Now, official details about the package have finally surfaced as Nismo release the news.
Revealed are details of the Club Sport tuning package which includes all the bits and pieces to improve handling, performance and visual appeal of the Nissan R35 GT-R. The kit is currently only available in Japan of which only one of twelve Nismo tuning houses are actually authorised to complete the fittment.
The Club Sport kit is available for around $58,000 AUD and includes:
* Nismo Branding
* Nismo 20 inch Rays lightweight forged aluminium rims with Potenza RE070R run-flats, front: 255/40 ZRF20 tyres and rear: 285/35 ZRF20
* Nismo Recaro SP-X CL100 Carbon/Leather seats
* Nismo Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
* Nismo Sports Suspension - Three mode-switchable Bilstein Damptronic suspension with spring rates of front: 18.5kg/mm and rear: 9.6kg/mm
* Nismo Titanium exhaust system
This package is also split into smaller specific packages for those not looking at upgrading the works.
Chassis package for around $22,000 - includes suspension upgrade, wheels and tyres (a weight saving of 3.2kgs front and 2.8kgs rear)
Carbon Bucket Seats package for around $19,000 – Nismo branded Recaro leather-wrapped carbon fibre racing seats
Titanium Exhaust System package for around $19,000 - Lightweight titanium exhaust and carbon fibre rear diffuser (a weight saving of 5kgs)
The kit will be available in Japan as of September 30th with global dates yet to be confirmed.
Leave a comment